Serenade Bio Fungicide
With the support of the experienced team members, Jaivik is the brand name in the industry for manufacturing Serenade Bio Fungicide. This Serenade Bio fungicide has been approved for use in the India to supervise soil disease in potatoes and other vegetables through soil treatment at planting or transplanting. The item will be applied as a safeguard douse against different soil-borne ailments including Rhizoctonia, Streptomyces, and Helminthosporium. Notwithstanding the new soil utilizes, Serenade is a wide range fungicide suggested for a wide-ranging variety of foliar infections in products of the soil crops.
Our offered bio fungicide supplier has a unique patented stain of Bacillus subtilis which destroys disease pathogen among the crops. These protects vegetables, fruits, nut and vine crops against diseases such as Fire Blight, Botrytis, Sour Rot, Rust, Scerotinia, Powdery Mildew, Bacterial Spot and White Mold. It helps in stopping the harmful spores from germinating; it disrupts the cell membrane growth and inhibits attachment of the pathogen.
- Effective Protection – Battles parasitic and bacterial ailments and can be a successful expansion to a coordinated illness administration program
- Resistance Control – Utilizes different locales of activity to focus on the sickness, giving control and diminishing the probability of resistance.
- Flexible Application – Four-hour re-entry interval and a zero-day pre-harvest interval make Serenade opt an excellent tool for late season disease problems, right up to and including the day of harvest.
- Exempt from MRL – Absolved from the prerequisites of deposit resistance for fare.
- Integrated Management Tool – Perfect with enlisted items including copper, sulfur, micronutrients, bug sprays, and fungicides.